Better Call Saul

This is the only series I’m itching to watch more of and I keep wondering about the next season.

giphy

This is by far my favorite active series on TV, can’t wait!

A day ago it was contentious, I could probably argue myself back and forth between this and The Americans, but today, yes, this is this is also my favorite active series on TV!

Same, I love it!

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

gee thanks amc

Looks like this season is going to ramp up.

The Cousins are back? Holy shit.

I wonder if season 5 (2019) will be the final one, I mean they can only push so far up against Breaking Bad’s first season.

they can go beyond it though.

This show is legitimately in the running for best TV show ever, despite not yet being fully appreciated by a broader audience. I can understand why the subject matter of Breaking Bad was more engaging, but the acting and writing in this show is so much more consistent and extremely high quality. Even if it’s not the best show ever, it may be the best written show ever.

Yes, exactly.

The black and white stuff at the beginning of each season of Saul goes past the point where Breaking Bad ended.

But the life of Saul the Cinnabon Manager doesn’t seem all that exciting. ;)

He passed out in season 3. You know it’s all a big wind up for season 4. :)

Was just reminded that the new season begins the day after tomorrow, Monday night.

Can’t wait for this!

Have they really only done one scene per season showing Jimmy after Breaking Bad? I keep thinking there’s been more of those flash forward scenes but I guess not.

I totally forgot, thanks!

Looking forward to it

Is there a good site to get episode recaps of past seasons of good shows like this anymore? I need a refresher.