Beverly Hills Cop: Axel Foley

Yeah that’s interesting, I don’t think Ashton was in Beverly Hills Cop 3 but they got him back for this, pretty cool!

I’ll watch this hoping for a return of the Eddie Murphy I enjoyed watching in the 80’s.

Have you seen Dolemite Is My Name? On Netflix, and very good.

I have not. :)

I’ll add it to the watchlist.

Looks like a typical Netflix meh movie with lots of star power to drive views.

Damn trailer got me listening to this all morning.

So Candy Cane Lane and now this? Does Murphy have some Wesley Snipes-sized tax problems?

He’s got ten kids, lots of mouths to feed, and it’s been a long time since Bowfinger.

I’m not sure why those have anything to do with each other, especially given Netflix’s track record.

We were listening to this daily for about two weeks straight on the way to school drop-off (10yo and 6yo). Usually followed by the damn crazy frog version.

So it was a situation like this for you?

hehe, luckily the drive to school is only about 1.5x Axel F’s, so crazy frog did not get too much of a look in!

+1, because I’ll happily jump at any opportunity to endorse a plug. Filthy, good-hearted, and hugely appealing.

I haven’t been all that interested in (most of) the various projects Eddie Murphy has undertaken over the years, and I always forget just how much charisma the guy has on tap, and how much talent he’s capable of bringing to bear.