Beyond Good & Evil 2 officially announced

Not only have Ubisoft officially announced BG&E 2 at Ubidays, there’s some pics and a trailer.

Hmm, I still have to beat BG&E final boss.

Great news, since I loved the first one. The realistic look is a bit weird, but as long as it has the story/gameplay quality from the first game it’s a must-have.

I can’t wait for this. I just started replaying BG&E a few days ago for the third time. The pics look good. I guess they’re going away from the cartoon style of the original.

Fucking awesome.

Sweet…can’t wait for this one.

Good timing, as I just finished the original a couple days ago and now don’t have to go through the depressed-there-won’t-be-a-sequel phase.

He was a lot tougher than I expected, compared to all the other bosses, but a big part of that fight is just patterns too, so it’s a lot easier after a couple attempts.

Ooooooooo I cannot wait! I dearly loved this game and it was one of the rare games I felt was way, way, way too short. There is so much of that world I wanted to explore.

finally.

This planet isn’t Hillys, space travel ??

I want to see Jade’s face in HD :)

HELLLLL YES!

I never thought they’d greenlight him. I guess after shitting out those terrible raving rabbids games, they let him do what he wanted.

People are saying the trailer was all in-engine, pretty damn nice if so.

Cool stuff. Nice to see Ubi taking some chances with a trailer, too. Hope they do some more of these.

Awesome. Hang in there, Pey’j.

So I spent the past couple of years ruthlessly crushing the SO’s dreams of a sequel for nothing?

neato, especially if that’s in-engine

Hell yes! If this doesn’t come to PC I think this will finally be the game that gets me to buy a 360.

Oh god I was scared this was a rumor thread. BEST NEWS EVER.

Love the southwest landscape, complete with Joshua trees.

Oh my god… those screen shots… Looks amazing

This is great news. The pig may be a little too realistic for my taste, though.