Bin Laden been dead'n

It’s never too early to start arguing, huh Mordrak

Apparently he was living in a mansion just outside Islamabad. So, uhm, yeah.

Free Republic’s reaction seems to be a three way split between “STUFF HIS BODY WITH BACON,” “Oh no now Obama gets 4 more years,” and “Wait, we’ve had the body but Obama waited until the Celebrity Apprentice was on before announcing it?”

Donald Trump is demanding the release of Osama’s long-form death certificate.

I feel like that would be a colossal waste of bacon.

Nope, it was DRONES.

Think we can get Tom to edit that into Mordrak’s “Location” tag under his name? Guess not.

And I am agreeing with the talking head comment above. Flipping around waiting for the Presidential announcement though Geraldo is the worst commentator.

Outside of Islamabad? My goodness.

Actually CNN is saying it was ‘human assets’, not drones. Guess we wanted to make sure.

I’m gratified to hear we haven’t yet deployed the body collection drones.

In a mansion, living the high life, no less. I always thought we’d never find a body, due to his being buried in a cave.

Not a lot of body parts if it was a Hellfire.

I really wanted to see Nene Leakes tear Star Jones a new one tonight :-(

CNN is saying their sources are saying it was “a human operation” … which could mean anything, but seems to have been an answer in response to a direct question on whether it was a drone or not.

Of course, this is CNN … who really knows, yet?

Al Jazeera says drones. But from the ground.

Al Jazeera’s talking heads aren’t bad. Breaking News, World News and Video from Al Jazeera and they have a sweet full screen terrorism reel.

CNN saying a “human operation” not a drone.

Bin Laden killed “outside a mansion” in Islamabad, the Pakistani capital city.

Sources with Pakistan’s intelligence saying off the record that the operation was a joint US-Pakistani one that resulted in the killing of Bin Laden.

To be honest, I’d probably believe their sources a bit more … but drones from the ground? Does that mean from a local base, or a ground based drone?

edit - you know, I guess it doesn’t matter. Now it’s just morbid curiousity.

Courtesy of Gary Whitta’s twitter feed