BioMutant - Rocket Raccon (not really) in an open world RPG

Ugh , stop pushing games to the already packed Q1 2020.

Iā€™m okay with the narrator. He has a nice voice.

THQ Nordic today announced that Biomutant will be out for PC, PlayStationĀ®4, and Xbox One on May 25th , 2021.

https://thqnordic.com/article/biomutant-gets-release-date

I think this trailer warrants a ā€œvisually stunningā€ superlative! I really hope the gameplay is on par with the visuals. Itā€™s been in the works for what feels like forever.

I feel this is a game @Jason_McMaster will stream.

Iā€™m super excited for this. It is really looking good.

I watched the new gameplay on Game Informer today and the game is looking very cool.

Apparently review embargo on this game is 8am on 5/24 (the day before it comes out). Full review copies are being sent out, and they assume sites will have reviews ready by then.

I never pre-order games, but Iā€™m teetering on this one. It has an exclusive class, that may be released as paid DLC later (a samurai thing). I donā€™t even necessarily want it, but knowing Iā€™m pretty much sold on the game is pushing me to get it because ā€˜why not?ā€™.

Never hurts to pre-order on Steam then just refund it if reviews turn out to be less than stellar.

I donā€™t game on pc. XSX all the way. Well, I do have a PS4 Pro but thatā€™s mostly used for VR these days.

With this being in EA play along with the new Battlefield coming out this year I think I might need to sign back up.

I would just like to say, almost 4 years later, how pleased I am that you came right out of the gate with the Rocky Raccoon reference.

I gotta admit I am liking what I am seeing.

New explanation trailer, narrated by the gameā€™s art director. Goddamn this looks good. The amount of customization looks amazing.

Nice. I like what Iā€™m seeing there. That art director is really underselling the game though. He doesnā€™t sound excited at all! On a scale of 1 to 10, his excitement level is a 3 at most.

Frankly, I appreciate that, though. He sounds confident in what theyā€™ve done here.