Blizzard bans Hearthstone player, casters for HK Support

If more decent Germans stood up and spoke up for what is right, the monster that was Nazism would not have been able to claim that the majority agreed with them.

What you did and is still doing is right. Exercising your freedom in one of the most peaceful way possible, that would culmulatively make an impact. Good job in my books.

Edit: At least we know that the developer of Derpspace does the right thing!

Oh Star Traders: Frontiers, why must you taunt me?

I don’t get it.

Van Cleef is the boss in the Deadmines, a WoW dungeon.

Ah. Thank you. I never played WoW, so I appreciate the insight.

Ah, I thought it was some sort of reference to Lee Van Cleef:

V1

Sad to say I never heard of Lee Van Cleef, but he kinda looks like what might have happened if there were a freak accident on the set of Paint Your Wagon and Clint Eastwood and Lee Marvin merged into a single organism.

He is The Bad in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

And For a Few Dollars More, but it’s always been unclear whether he played the same character.

What’s Wha Wha Wha in Danish?

So is Blizzard still owned by Activision? Or a joint thing? Because Activision was just caught doing the most scammy AND scummy thing ever on CoD mobile.

I find his yelling annoying, so turn down the volume and watch:

Activision and Blizzard are both subsidiaries of Activision Blizzard, which is the merged conglomerate of Activision and Vivendi. But Kotick runs Activision Blizzard so yeah, Activision owns Blizzard.

So the entire organization, from top to bottom, is just scum central now. Good to know.

Actually I should have said top end is all scum. The people who do the real work are good people.

Kotick is basically the devil, yeah. Unless you own their stock, in which case you like him just fine.

You misspelled Escape from New York!

-Tom

No, you misspelled The Master!

You both misspelled Blizzard censorship. Plus lee van Cleef needs to be in the coolest actor thread. Because he is. Angel eyes!

I’m sad to say I may end up on the wrong side of this particular social justice. Shame on me. As mentioned way up thread I have a very good gaming friend who rejoined. He hasn’t played for over 8 years. I had 4 accounts many years ago and haven’t played either but he’s hounding me to come putter around with him rolling a new toon. The draw to resub is so f’n hard. And it seems so screwy that I wasn’t giving them any money prior to this, but if I resub … well there ya go. If I’m lucky he will burn out quickly.

Can you do the freeplay with an old account (i.e. not having to reactivate?)