Blizzard bans Hearthstone player, casters for HK Support

Man, time with friends is important too. Don’t feel bad. Enjoy playing with your friend.

I think you have to activate, however - my old account was frozen and even though I contacted support a week before Classic was released they never got back to me so I just made a new account.
If you were asking whether an active subscription is required to play, then yeah, it is.

Thanks for the info! It figures. Blizz gonna Blizz, so I kind of figured their freebie offering had limitations. :(

That name sounds familiar, gonna have to look it up.

Mike is a prior VP at Microsoft (XBox).

Sorry for being off-topic but I wanted to scribble it somewhere. When I cancelled my WoW subscription I noted that my game-time was scheduled to expire on the 25th of October, so naturally I waited until today to login, say my goodbyes and pass on all the non-soulbound stuff yet it seems that I misremembered and it actually expired yesterday.

Awesome, a whole month of WoW left to play.

So you mean you weren’t able to log in to say your byes? That sucks! Good on you for taking a stand, though.

Sadly, yeah. Uninstalled both WoW and the Battlenet app after some thought.

The Onion weighs in

I cancelled my WoW Classic because of this.

Since Diablo 2, I’ve always hated Blizzard. I’ve always hated the need to be online. I’ve owned D3 for years, but have maybe played an hour or 2 because of the updates taking hours before I can play, after which, I just don’t want to. F that, I have too many potentially great games in my backlog.

You could play D2 offline.

And I do. Thanks, weirdo.

It sounded, from your prior statement, that you hated Blizzard because it forced you to play Diablo 2 online only.

Yes, you are correct. We’re not hearing each other. I agree.

What? It’s not unclear - they’re not the same character. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly occurs chronologically first, for one thing, which is shown in the series through Clint’s wardrobe changes.