Blood Bowl 2 asks for a do-over

I’ve finally started playing this and enjoying it. Right now I’m playing the Reikland campaign, but I think I will jump into leagues soon.

I guess Cyanide is working on a Blood Bowl 3 for this year to go with the release of the new board game edition.

I would pick up the expansion if it ever goes on sale. It FINALLY pads the roster out to what it was in BB1.

Anybody still playing this? Think I might pick it up, might even join a league. Been thinking about it for a very long time and I just happened to see it’s on sale for a historic low right now. @Infested_terran the Official Expansion is on sale, too, it think it’s probably just a short-lived flash sale like the base game though: https://gg.deals/dlc/blood-bowl-2-official-expansion/

I set up a league with a few people at work, none of whom had ever played. It has been hard to get going, though everybody claims to like it.

The last round of the league we had here didn’t go very well (quite a few people unable or unwilling to stick through to the end), so I’m not sure if it’s dead. @Juan_Raigada? I still love the game and would be happy to get a consistent league going somewhere.

They announced 3 was in development over a year ago, but I haven’t heard anything about it since.

League is sadly dead. I had serious family issues at the time and had to step down, and after that round finished it sort of collapsed.

I have been thinking lately about setting up a new league (we are also thinking of setting up one at work), but now that my kid is older and work is peaking, I don’t think I can do inter-timezone scheduling as easily. Playing at 1-2am would be really draining now.

I actually did end up picking up the expansion.

And right about that time, all the leagues I knew died and I never got to try any of it!

There’s that Reddit league that’s probably still going. They even had one for newbs I’ll try once I’ve gotten the ropes with the ai.

I wouldn’t be too unhappy with another tournament or league match up. I think I would prefer FUMBBL, since it keeps up with the rules.