Blood Drive on Syfy

This is gold. I’m really enjoying this so far, two episodes in. Sci-fi channel needs to factor whatever caused this to happen into their formula and churn out more.

DVR has them recorded, I’ll catch up this weekend.

Oh man, I saw an ad for this and it looked cheesy awesome, didn’t realize it had already started. Hopefully I can still catch the episodes I missed.

It’s incredible that this thread is the only mention of this show here.

It is truly awesome. I’m not talking about the relentless gore and T&A – the writing is super sharp and spot on as well.

Great show.

There’s T&A on Syfy now? Isn’t it basic cable? What times we live in.

The T&A is, with the exception of butt shots, covered with a black box. The black box is frequently (and deliberately) changed in shape and movement during a scene.

I truly fell in love with this show when the main villain went off on the use of the Oxford comma. In an exploding-head, we-have-too-many-blood-squibs, kind of show. Top that, Spartacus.

Still recording it, just trying to catch up on other stuff. :)

This was a really enjoyable show. I didn’t get the last episode, but it still had it’s moments.

Yes, this show is ridiculous and a fantasy world. But why did Arthur suddenly change and become obsessed with winning? How could the main female character’s sister have been behind everything when Spink was already organising the show for Blood Enterprises before she got hooked on the red or whatever? It just seemed a little disjoint for these two things to happen.

Aw. I haven’t even watched this show and I has a sad.

http://www.avclub.com/syfy-steers-blood-drive-into-cancellation-1801971012

Damn… So is the only season worth watching? Or did they leave way too much unresolved?

Well worth watching. It stands out above many other things on television, in it’s consistent goodness.