Blood on the Clocktower Game 2 (complete)

I will save my vote (so implicit NO) @CF_Kane

Btw, @jostly, I am indeed the librarian and my info identifies a drunk (or I could be drunk, but still a drunk in play) which matches @Matt_W’s recluse with no prior whisper of either, so I’m certain there’s a Baron and confident but not 100% sure Matt’s the recluse.

Was waiting for an evil blunder to bluff as a different outsider, but it makes no sense anymore to keep it private.

Also, while I won’t reveal who was identified as a possible drunk, @CraigM has this info and it rules out the undertaker

I agree with scottagibson that jostly’s defense makes sense. Between him and Rowe, I would lean towards executing Rowe.

No

@Matt_W

I was saying that Jostly’s ‘defense‘, in which he says the best strategy is to kill him, made sense.

See above Kane, the chances of not being a Baron are negligible, and jostly said if there’s a Baron it makes sense to execute him.

Well then, I misunderstood you on that front. I wasn’t going to put cards on the table this early, but I do not trust Juan and MattW. Juan spent a lot of time fishing for an outsider, and then MattW chose the obvious one for an evil player to choose. And of course, no one can confirm the presence of a drunk.

My no vote stands. @Matt_W

Or, you know, you can be evil!

I would love to know what evil strategy fits choosing two roles (recluse and librarian) with no value for the town to be kept alive and not really a lot of info to confuse the town (none in the case of the recluse, very mild in my case).

Also, who does this for all the other info? It really doesn’t except in pretty edge cases (lucky 1:7 chance poisoning and such).

We could all be evil! Except for CraigM, I suppose.

I vote yes.

@rowe33 you’re up.

And Lantz. Lantz could only have been a spy if evil, and then nominating Craig was suicide.

Those two should be certain for everybody.

Right. So we know Craig is good and we suspect, but do not know, that Lantz is good. We certainly don’t know that you and Matt are good. You do spend a lot of time whispering with each other though.

Always with Craig on the line. From my POV I can only be good and thus I strong my suspect Matt to be.

Lantz is good for sure. Trying to cast doubt on that is grasping for straws.

Has @Lantz ever claimed a role? Cuz now that he’s dead, that is a bit odd.

We can’t change our votes once cast, correct? So trying to convince someone they should is moot.

Correct.

Lantz is probably good. I don’t think absolutely know that. My theory does not involve Lantz being evil, I was just trying to make the point that CraigM is the only guaranteed good player.

@CraigM can answer that. I believe he did whisper @CraigM, and since Craig says there’s an undertaker, I suspect that role was confirmed. With no other whisper, said undertaker is either telling the truth or the spy (since he knew Lantz’s role)

I told Craig, I figured not saying it in the open would help if we had an undertaker. I am not against revealing it, but I am deferring to Craig since there might be some value in his calculations. I have no specific issue with it being revealed though.

Sure, and I don’t need to know if there is a reason to keep it secret.

Another weird possibility is that the undertaker is actually the drunk, but happened to get good info last night.