Blood on the Clocktower Game 4 [Complete]

Shit, man, I barely kept the roles straight. And not even that at times.

Imp, scarlett woman, drunk, investigator, fortune teller. For me it was easy.

You should join. The first game I was fumbling around for most of it (didn’t even read all the roles) and we even managed to win!

This game has simple rules that lead to not so simple possibilities.

Yes, play with us! Don’t let the secret conversation rules intimidate you - they’re new to us too! We’re all learning as we go.

Does anyone else always think of Smoke on the Water when seeing the title or is it just me? It helps that I barely know the song.

Blood on the tower, demon in the town…

Okay, I’m going to begin setting things up now. If you’re still deciding, speak up now to be included. Don’t worry if you want to wait to decide, though, we can always bring you in as a Traveler after the initial setup.

Town Square for Night 1

Note the counts: 9 townsfolk, 1 outsider, 3 minions, 1 demon

With 3 minions there’s only a 25% chance there’s not a baron, so more likely 3 outsiders than not.

No talking during sleep time! :p
Let him decide first, you jinxed it now.

This gonna be good. Hopefully I get to conspire with the boss for funsies again.

Woops, guess I wound up late. I may watch this game and try to get familiar with it, then :)

Sounds like we have a traveler to join the town.

I can set you up as a traveler once the first Night Phase is over. Would you prefer an active or passive ability (or would you prefer to observe?)

Screw it let’s go Traveler. I’ll catch up :)

Don’t know much between Active/Passive. Roll a die? Hah

Tell you what, I’ll give you a choice of 3:

Do the “receiving” players from the Bureaucrat/Thief abilities know that they’ve been so graced? Does everyone else know? Would help make decision :)

Nobody knows they player you choose until after that player casts a vote, after which it becomes public information. You’re free to tell the player about it in advance if you want (but you could be lying, etc.).

So we’ll know which character @ArmandoPenblade will be, but not whether he’s good or evil, correct?

From my PMs with Lodgium, yes; I’ve chosen the Bureaucrat because that feels like a fun way to be a spoiler without know what the hell I’m doing <3

Good to know I’m not the only one who isn’t exactly sure what’s going on :)