Bloodborne - Demon's Souls Spiritual Successor's Spiritual Successor

Martyr Logarius down, I used a summon after I died. The boss run even with shortcut was way too long. Also I did not want to waste blood vials. So the reward was a new covenant? Got it. Cainhurst really needs to be compared to Painted World in Dark Souls (or DS3 for that matter). I really wished, they made it unescapable as in DS1. And it felt smaller than DS1. Original painted world had 3 bosses, loved it.

Then I went to Newborn One, but got distracted and found the Darkpearl beast. I summoned just before NPC Antal (?) and could finish the beast on my 1st try. No special reward. A rune (?).

Then exploring everything before the newborn one. I fought the boss once, and got fireballed. I did not find the stairs at the end of the area, someone described it as the Tower Knight fight in Demons Souls. I didn’t make the connection, I used Antal again and it was kind of anti-climactic. I stayed behind the boss and hit his tail all the time, and Antal suffered in front. Boss went down easy. Then I discoverd the stairs up.

The memorable boss fights are always the fights you do alone. But at the moment, I don’t feel like spending too much time on a boss.