Bloodline - hits Netflix March 20

And spoilers:

"

I really enjoyed the dynamic of Ozzy, Eva, and Nolan, and I don’t know if I articulated it well but they’re a great example of how everything overlaps but doesn’t feel too scripted, just natural. I thought they were going to have some master plan in place for how they were going work together to con or manipulate the Rayburns. I assumed they might still fight and disagree or ultimately change their minds, but that they were going into this with some common goal. Nope, they’re just a family (of sorts) brought together by Danny who are naturally drawn to the Rayburns in his absence, and there’s no big scheme. They want money, answers, family, and some of that overlaps and some of that strains their existing relationships but it all just feels pretty organic and it was fascinating to watch; probably my favorite thing about the second season.

Thought it was great. Wife and I watched and loved it hope they get to make a 3rd season.

Officially renewed for a third season!

(Spoilers for season one and two in that link, if you wandered in here by accident somehow)

That’s great to hear with how the season ended it would have just been cruel to not provide any closure.

New and final season out as of today. Looking forward to digging into it tonight.

Oh cool, forgot the new season was dropping today! I’m the only one of my friends that watches this, but I’ve enjoyed it. Hope it ends well. I mean, it’s not going to end well for anyone on the show, but you know what I mean.

I’m dutifully watching season 3 now that it’s available. I’m only 1.5 episodes in, but as minutes pass, the only thing going through my mind, over and over, is this:

I’ve liked previous seasons but was disappointed in this one. It started OK but went downhill fast.

Is it worth watching all three seasons or ending after S1? Or S2?

I am on episode 6 of S1.