Boba Fett: A Star Wars Story: Behind The Candelabra (20??)

If I’d seen more actual hacking being done in the movie maybe things would have been better.

I’d like to start this thread off by asking everyone to rank all the Star Wars movies released so far, especially the recent ones.

They’re all number one in my book!

I’m hearing that they had to reshoot 80% of this.

No it was 100%.

Some people say that Ron Howard is still reshooting the movie to this day, and if you’re very quiet out on Disney soundstage 32-A, you can still hear him earnestly narrating someone’s life.

Is Boba Fett a robosexual?

Boba Fett is the worst thing in all of Star Wars.

Is it though? ;). K&L had Wolverine and Sabertooth in it, Logan only had Wolverine

I knew not having seen Kate & Leopold would come back to bite me one day.

Spoken like someone that never saw Ziro the Hutt in Clone Wars, which is canon.

It’s true I have not seen that. I can only say that at least he wasn’t a character with 3 lines in the original movies that was inexplicably raised to the level of importance of the principles therein, because his fucking armor looked cool.

True. But it could be worse. At least Boba Fett wasn’t originally marketed to be a huge part of the saga before he appeared. Plasma was hyped to be some kind of badass, but got her ass beat twice by a space janitor.

Not an unreasonable point, but at least that’s a failure in execution and not someone trying to make Finn’s squad mate somehow REALLY IMPORTANT. I think I would have preferred they show Plasma succeed at anything besides slaughtering a village full of innocent people than watching another Hux speech, or anything that’s supposed to constitute a “character arc” for Rey.

Interrupted by “Can you hear me?”

People actually knowing about and mentioning Ziro the Hutt is definitely one of the things I love about Qt3. ;)

Sure, but he’s no Cad Bane

Well, sure. Ziro would be rotting in a cell if not for Cad Bane. ;)