Boba Fett: A Star Wars Story: Behind The Candelabra (20??)

The Hollywood Reporter is hollywood reporting that James Mangold (Kate & Leopold) is co-writing and directing a Boba Fett movie. More Star Wars incoming!

Every Boba Fett scene from the original trilogy. All 7 minutes of it.

Boy, I can’t wait for Lobot: A Star Wars Story and MSE-6 Repair Droid: A Star Wars Story.

I’m not going to sleep or eat until they complete the epic 3-film Malakili: Vengeance of the Rancor Handler trilogy.

Thanks for that. I didn’t realize until I watched all that just now that he had so much screen time in the second movie. I guess he just kind of blended in the background for me when I watched Empire Strikes Back, not realizing he had a fairly big part in it.

This turned up in my twitter timeline about a minute before I opened this thread.

Rancor Keeper: A Star Wars Story

The first time boba fett was ever seen was the word Christmas special.

I would watch a lobot movie though I bet a lando movie will cover that

No, it’s the scene in Mos Eisley when ham is talking to Jabba. Duh.

I mean it’s the first movie, and certainly nothing can come out before the first movie when it was released in 1997

Would have been better than the awful resurrected scene they spliced into the Special Edition.

Dexter Jettster: A Star Wars Story

I want a movie about Benicio del Toro’s character from TLJ. Hell, I want a new trilogy about that guy and all the weird crap he must get into.

I’m just saying, Stameren Lisp is a totally believable Star Wars name!

I see what you did there.

For those that don’t know Mangold directed Logan, which is perhaps the more relevant movie on his resume.

I was not really impressed by this character/performance. Dunno why people are so excited about it. He barely has any lines and just stands there and smirks occasionally.

It’s just a contact high from all the actually awesome roles/performances BdT has had.

Just to put this into context, are you one of the misguided sheeple who thinks TLJ was a good film or a true believer in the horrible train wreck that movie represents and acknowledge the fact that the emperor was naked the whole time.

Thought it was all right, didn’t feel too strongly about it one way or the other.

I thought his version of a competent cyber-criminal was cooler and more impressive than the thugs and crime lords presented in Solo and Rogue One. Though some of those expendable gunsels, like Thandie Newton and Jon Favreau’s characters were certainly worth watching. Maybe the internet and cyberpunk just became a thing in the galaxy around the time of Episode 8. I mean, sure, it isn’t like R2-D2 didn’t hack in and shut down a few trash compactors in his day, but R2 almost never combined his hacking with a character building lesson for other characters at the same time.