Bomber Crew - FTL + WWII

Pretty frantic. I’m bad at RTS and it’s triggering those click-per-minute issues for me, but I’m hanging in there right now.

With the tagging system I understand why you can’t issue orders while paused, but if they could leave you in your bomber while paused so I can at least look around and try to find out WTF the enemy fighters are coming from, that’d be great.

A few missions in and I’ve had one or two bomber reliability issues right at take off, which seems designed to push you toward upgrades. I haven’t lost a crew member yet, but I came close on my last mission when my tail gunner was badly wounded and we just got a medkit to him on time.

I had to send my navigator back with it, which meant no new waypoints until he was done so we just kinda flew in a straight line trying not to die until everyone was up and running again. At one point I had the mechanic in the ventral turret, the radioman fixing the electrical systems and the navigator giving medical care.

I see a bad future for my crew when I have to go on something harder than a medium hazard mission.