Brexit, aka, the UK Becomes a Clown Car of the Highest Order

I assume the next step is to bring forward a series of meaningful votes, each one occurring at the exact halfway point between the previous vote and 11pm 29th March. This will of course produce an infinite number of votes, and as long as Zeno’s paradox holds out, we will never actually reach Brexit.

I have turned. I now just think May is an idiot. She needs to resign. She had years to try and she has simply failed.

Special shout out to the clowns of the Conservative party who royally screwed the country by keeping her after she lost the vote by the biggest margin ever.

So it turns out that the leader of the new Nigel Farage Pro Brexit party is… Wait for it… Its going to be a huge shock… She’s a

Massive fucking racist

Something something sovereignty something =

Catherine Blaiklock, the leader of the Brexit party, repeatedly retweeted posts from far-right figures as well as sending her own messages. Among the messages she shared was one by Mark Collett, a former British National party (BNP) activist, referring to “white genocide”.

Maybe one day someone will link a Brexiter who isn’t a massive fucking racist, but until then I’ll keep pointing out what monsters these people are.

I am also wondering what the point of a 3 month extension is.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Tusk:

In the light of the consultations that I have conducted over the past days, I believe that a short extension would be possible. But it would be conditional on a positive vote on the withdrawal agreement in the House of Commons.

A vote that a) the speaker has banned and b) wouldn’t pass anyway.

So, wait, is he saying they’ll postpone only if Parliament votes to approve the deal?

I think @draxen isn’t racist and Brexit just happens to serve the purposes of white nationalism. But tasking the populace, especially the poor, with economic hardship by the rich and middle class who want to leave for the sake of said sovereignty seems cruel. Maybe if the sovereignty people offered to have their taxes massively increased to off-set the hardships everyone who can’t afford this will suffer I’d buy into their argument more.

I’ve never once seen Nigel Firage or James Dyson offer to have all their holdings taxed up the wazoo to help Britain weather the storm. What I have seen is the polar opposite however as they move their money to Europe and Asia.

So I still don’t buy the sovereignty stuff because it is the poor and lower middle class who will suffer and the wealthy leavers don’t give a damn about them.

No, only that a short extension would need a deal to be passed. Carefully not mentioning long extensions.

Brilliant.

Brexit and Trump are the last gasp of white Western power and privilege, the last chance to enrich themselves, to strip the public coffers, to legislate and build structures to ensure that the existing elite remain in power. They have leveraged on ethno-nationalism to do so. Both movements are funded and lead by the same people. It is not a coincidence that the Trump and Leave teams share the same people and have interchanged with each other. Its no coincidence that Trump media and Brexit media are owned and funded by the same people either. Spiked Online is a good example of this, an alt right, ethno-nationalist, anti-progressive, anti-social justice, pro-Brexit propaganda site funded by the Kochs and Bannons people. (and also a revolutionary communist cult but thats a different story)

And racism isn’t about uttering slurs, or openly displaying prejudice or bias, its also encompasses empowering and enabling racists too, especially wilfully.

The Murdoch empire

It’s Australia’s fault then! She’ll be right? My ass! :D

Murdoch represents Murdochism and Murdochland, Everything else is a pawn to empower his empire.

Yep! Australia is home to all kinds of dangerous spiders and snakes.

Wasn’t his news stuff kicked out of Australia?

Murdoch took US citizenship in 2003.

Theresa May gave a speech tonight in an attempt to get her deal to pass, by blaming the mess we’re in on the MPs that would need to vote for it:

https://twitter.com/jessicaelgot/status/1108476773979832320

Reminds me of the official slogan of the Brexit process:

We need to get that in Latin and on some souvenir plates.

We’re in a bus heading towards a cliff and the driver just unscrewed the steering wheel, glued down the gas and is now stood in the aisle having a go at the kids on the back seats.

Well, Hard Brexit Plans are beginning to be activated; bus picking up speed.