Brian Fargo is returning to the Wasteland for a third time

Deleted.

You might want to spoiler that.

Sure. Done. It’s a neat moment, but at least for me, nothing actually happened worth spoiling or not spoiling.

Considering that I went against my better nature to return a slave to her owners, I was disappointed in the rewards.

BTW you might want to spoiler the quote. :)

Agreed. I completed the Victory portion last night, and it highlighted one of the real positives of the game: that choices feel very impactful. It’ll be interesting to see how my decision affects the rest of the story.

You basically fight her. You are not intended to win if you do, given the level difference. However, it is (was? think it was fixed in the patch) possible by hacking one of the two warbots she has with her… If you win, the game ends there and then, you are told “You achieved the impossible” blah blah blah. Basically, a “congrats but stop cheating and play the game as we intended” sorta thing.

Is there any reason to go left at the Paint Mines? And fight the animals there? I just finished the quest and left.

Come on Rich, you can’t just spoiler your whole post. How do we even know if you’re talking about something I’ve been to or not?

Heh. Looking at the thread it’s more spoiler than real discussion. Hell I’d just stop doing the spoiler thing if we had a dedicated spoiler thread.

That’s really cool. My decision to be a wimp is validated!

It has one of those ‘important’ toasters

So…Morningstar! Nice song!

I was just disappointed that all I got was a stat boost. Maybe I should have taken his gun instead.

You also get the pleasure of his company for the rest of the game as the voice of your truck!

Oh, sweet sweet Nina.

I also found a supercharger module that had a prerequisite that you had the Morningstar A.I.

I screwed something up somehow. I was going to play nice with the robot commune and …

I went to download the Reagan AI after killing all the Reaganites and arresting the kid. I clicked on the terminal and was prompted to insert the cybernetic module.I did, then it said it wasn’t compatible and it got destroyed and the Reagan Reborn mission was failed. Was there some other way I was supposed to download the AI for the robots?

I did it with the Reganites in the room when I was supposed to transfer Regan into the kid.

Hmmm, I picked the option to use my kiss ass skill to trick them. then said I wasn’t going to give it to them. Wait, I wonder if I did it and then tried to do it again, which ruined it.

Edit: Nope, I reloaded before I ruined the transfer tape and it was empty. I somehow didn’t transfer the AI when I selected my dialog option.