Broken Forum vanished

Yikes, I hope that’s not true. No one can see your PMs without logging into your account, and everyone with admin access – me, Telefrog, and stusser – can see what everyone else with admin access is doing. Wumpus has admin access to maintain the forum software and the server, but he will not be logging into anyone’s account, doxxing anyone’s IP address, moderating, closing accounts, sending warnings, responding to flags, giving user titles, or anything else that an admin would do. His admin access is strictly for technical help, and that’s been clear from the beginning. We had one unfortunate incident where he thought he was being helpful by outing a spammer’s IP address, but that won’t happen again. As for his financial support, it’s $1 a month to my Patreon campaign, presumably so he can enjoy my occasional game giveaways, since he’s notoriously parsimonious when it comes to game purchases. And in the interest of full disclosure, he also sent me a yo-yo that I can’t work.

-Tom

EDIT: Gah, I posted this before I saw that wumpus had replied. Anyway, what wumpus said.