Broken Roads: Wastelands set in the in the outback of Australia.

Im so tempted to get this, it looks great. However, Im holding out for a few reviews to pop up before i spend my limited disposable cash. Heard anything yet?

Mortismal Gaming just reviewed this after completing the game. Seems pretty positive on it overall.

A link to what you’re talking about might help folks:

Thanks for the subject header, though. You managed to get my attention!

Here’s the trailer they showed during the triple-i showcase:

Looks very intriguing. Looks like it’s on all platforms too.

Splattercat’s first impressions were generally positive.

One thing I did get from Moritmal’s review is that the game is fairly short (which may be a positive or a negative, depending on how pressed for time you are). One reason he didn’t that was bad is because you can replay it using different moral alignments and have a bit of a different experience.

Definitely going to pick this one up, but it’ll be on a sale.

Is there really much difference between Australia now and Australia after an apocalypse? Asking for a dingo friend of mine.

The moral alignments from the trailer is what made me really sit up and pay attention to the game. I really like that idea.

7 - 10 hours for a playthrough (according to Mortismal). That’s definitely “wait for a deep sale” territory for me, though I know some people like short games.

Mate not with the price of Guzzolene these days. $8 a gallon.

Oy, as they say (or so I’m told).

Now I’m craving some Outback Steakhouse!

I folded and picked it up…play it this weekend

yeah nah

In retrospect, the original Mad Max wouldn’t have been as confusing if I’d known that.

This thing is getting hammered* on Steam reviews for bugs and being ‘boring.’ Still, it looks interesting to me so maybe it’ll improve and I’ll get it on sale later.

* Review count is still quite low so this might not be a realistic summation.