BSG 36 - A Friend in Need... maybe

Probably…it seems very much like a Cylon to take my moment away though! +2 suspicion points

Two pilots is almost a requirement in these games, with all the crazy space stuff that happens now. Especially when one inevitably goes Cylon at the wrong time.

I think you’re limited on the second time through too. But anyone can pick Support at any time.

I’ll be sure to keep you in the brig all game.

Or worse.

Priority is probably military, political, pilot, support (repairs! Or something else) , pilot, whatever. But some characters are a bit off spec for best ability usage too (Athena, Kat). Be mindful of a good card skill spread, though (piloting and engineering a little less than others).
I (others?) usually have no preference and am happy to pick whatever role needs filling, especially if there’s a new player, so you can choose before me if you want.

sorry busy day today, will pick someone in a couple of hrs!

Engineering becomes more important with the Cylon Fleet Board as the toasters can put up a lot of Galactica damage in a hurry.

Hm, I’ll be Beardy Baltartm, I don’t think anyone has given him a go before.

@Knightsaber

Craig gave me permission to take Cylon Leader Six. So rowe’s life has been spared due to dear moderator.

@Perky_Goth

I’m not ready! It might take a while…
I was doing a tiny BSG thing some of you might appreciate, bother me to finish it later if I don’t.

If I didn’t mess something up, we have:

1 Military Leader
1 Political Leader
1 Support
1 Cylon Leader

I would like to be a pilot if you don’t have a preference.

I mean you can take a pilot regardless

Shoot I messed up quantity in my head.

Pretty much. We need two pilots and one something.
Looking at colors, we need a fair bit of tactics still, it should be the most common along with leadership. I think I’ll take a pilot too, let me see.
@CraigM, these are the same as in Knight’s game? I’d rather look at the pictures on the local drive, it’s less hassle to check them.

Ah, hell, I’ve been a pilot plenty of times, but never the Ace. Starbuck it is.
@Snebmi

They look the same to me.

(Also I sent him all my stuff, soooo)

They are the same.

Lee “Apollo” Adama.

If there’s some kind of horrible reason why not that I am missing, please warn me, but I don’t see any.

@Jorn_Weines

Being CAG and second in line for Presidency and Admiralty means we have to keep a close eye on you. Nothing personal.