BSG 36 - A Friend in Need... maybe

We’re not going to do it on purpose, but really up to the cards on if it happens since humanity doesn’t seem to concerned about trying to deal with them.

This is the worst part. I can almost hear Craig searching for a Heavy activation for ‘fun’.

I have complete trust in Craig’s impartial draw and his gleeful story if luck goes against you.

1XO @Jorn_Weines

@CraigM

Move to Hangar deck. Use ability to fix one of the best Vipers that is damaged.

For my action: Humans! Do you want me to try to do something spectacular with the Cylons in space 6? And can someone modify if so? I plan on making a lot of repairs when I am up next.

Someone let me shoot!
Also, get your glasses, 6 is empty. And I don’t mean the toaster’s brain, har.

I’m very confused why we’re focused on fixing shit when the entire Cylon fleet is outside.

I will translate for him:
He wanted to get himself in space
He means 1
He has a BotB

What Lantz said.

I meant space 3.

Oh, I don’t know your plan anymore.

Go for it. Then XO me.

Jorn gets a free repair when on Hangar deck.

He doesn’t draw Leadership unless he’s been hiding something for a while now that I lost track of.

This is not the only explanation.

I know what it is though ;)

I meant to criticize the President more for her plan to spend next turn repairing. Clearly humanity needs a Lord Admiral President during these trying times!

Time for some burnt toast.

I play:

And hope Perky’s comment means the Admiral can modify. And I am one step further away from the brig.

Confirming nuke target space

Provided that is the one with a base star and 6 raiders, yes :)

Are you sure you don’t want the one with 12 raiders? That’s like, double man. There may be some inconsequential explosions on the side.