BSG 36 - A Friend in Need... maybe

FRAK IT!

Can a Cylon leader really have a title?

Basically no. Not without extremely unusual occurrences.

Page 11 in the Pegasus rules

An infiltrator may never be President or Admiral

If everyone else dies in the Crossroads phase, they do!

Also page 6 of the Pegasus rules is the best page. Not just because of the number.

This qualifies under ‘extremely unusual circumstances’

Ok one remaining piece of bookkeeping. @Snebmi you start out in a Viper. You may select either sector 2 (rear launch) or 4 (forward launch)

I am currently otherwise dealing out the initial hands right now, and will create the board later. Might not be until after the kids go to bed though.

Frakin Google man, Chrome update borked our systems query functions for a small, but important, subset of users over the weekend.

Does anyone else have any idea where I should start? I’m assuming the start of game setup is different than in the base game so I’ll take recommendations.

I looked through the rules and don’t see any reason why the starting board should be different. It’s also probably not a big deal because I can move during my movement step.

@CraigM I’ll launch forward.

Edit: that means Sector 4.

Copy that, and no, the board is not initially different

It’ll start something like this, except we switched the numbers after to match the main board with the CFB. I think.
4 is the middle front, 2 is the middle back, 1? is the back with 2 civilians, N is front with 2 raiders and a battlestar. (we’ll have the reference soon enough)
Players make all draws and placement decisions before receiving cards and etc.

@CraigM I will be be discarding these to play the slots
Leadership 0IW,0AHoD

Awfully early to be discarding cards, just an observation.

Iron Will even, can save your bacon. I swear people just look at the number on a card 9/10 times :)

I have cancer, I am going to be discarding a lot of things toasters with infinite lives and basestar storage units might horde.

Allies
Anders Athena Erin Mathias

Anders is here after all!

Ok all done. All items taken care of, @Lantz I have dealt you the quorum card. You may draw another or play one.

Also our allies seem to really hate spaceships and centurions.

Draw another please

Also reminder on my crisis ability