BSG 36 - A Friend in Need... maybe

Can I use my action to wish for more actions?

I have way too much to do. Would be really helpful for humanity if I could get an XO at some point once space stuff calms down!

Can any pro-human modify a die roll?

Last chance, probably, for me to waste a lot of raiders if you have an XO. Can’t help with anything else.

What are the odds we’ll get lucky and have a crisis or quorum card that can execute me? I have a crap ton of baggage that won’t go away unless that happens.

I’m probably going to jail when my crisis hits. We can accept the risk of I can play a mutiny card to delay that.

After all this you’re going to let me lose. I see how it is.

Whaaaaat?

The Centurion is still there. It’s stopping me from winning. I dislike it.

Assume I’m OPG-ing here, like I said earlier. I need a plan in addition to that though, as I’m still loaded with crap from our Cylon friend revealing.

Well, I dunno what cards you have, so there.

You could take your chances by visiting Gaeta for a jump prep. Or bad things. Your OPG is an action though so I dunno. Maybe you have a CS and can do that and play a Mutiny that doesn’t activate Raiders.

I can sort of modify.

Ok guess that’s the best we’ll get. @CraigM

Play Tactics 4 CS.

Action 1 - use OPG to nuke the centurion on board Galactica. I’ll draw 2 Tactics as part of this.

Action 2 - Play the below Mutiny card. Hopefully someone can modify the roll (or maybe I can, if I draw right in the above move)

Edit: nvm. Back tomorrow.

Yay!

Suckers.

@soondifferent stomp on that Raider button.

Ok, was out at Mt Hood all afternoon and got back late. Lets see what has…

Oh Hi @Knightsaber, I see you there.

@rowe33 CS played, OPG used. Playing Mutiny card, going to sickbay as you peacefully resist… yourself.

Cards drawn.

Oh, also, the trip to Sickbay did not kill you

And then?

Society crumbled and humanity just gave up and the Cylons win?

I meant the game, not the real world.

Humanity is still trying to hang on!

Sorry, yesterday was… well you all know the situation. Things were a mess in the US. I didn’t follow up.

Right now we are awaiting a roll for if @rowe33 goes to the brig, and if anyone will modify the roll.

Edit.