BSG 38 - This is Our 38th Game in Six Years

2 cards @Knightsaber

You are all abnormalities today. I need a while.

How’d the fights turn out?

Politics: 3PP
Leadership: 3DE
Tactics: 0TI, 1G&I, 4SP, 5CS

+16

Engineering: 1R
Treachery: 3ABM

Trust Instincts will trigger and add 2 cards to the check from Destiny.
A Better Machine will trigger and add 2 Treachery cards to Destiny.

@soondifferent what order do you want those to happen in?

Both cards will trigger the 3rd effect on the crisis, just once. That can’t be prevented.

TI first, and then ABM @Knightsaber

Wise.

Trust Instincts adds:

Politics: 1CP
Piloting: 0PTF

+1

Total: +13, Pass

+1 Morale

@soondifferent chooses another player that is not Stinger to send to Sickbay.

A Heavy Raider appears in CFB space 2.

+1 Pursuit Track

@Jorn_Weines needs to CAG 2 Civvies into 2 spaces that have no civvies in them, which is anywhere but space 2.

+1 Jump Prep

The Cylons they be comin’ sooooon.

Space 3 and Space 4 looks like the most manageable places. Feel fre to use Command, people on Galactica!

Is it bad that I scroll up the thread to the board so I can remember what the spaces are numbered.

I don’t think I’ll be grounding Racetrack, who has secured civilians when pop is the toasters’ quickest path to victory (and who already OPG’ed, so could have just revealed and leave us in the lurch when I XO’ed)

So the question is, do we deny our President cards, or do we deny our gun totting mechanic?

Zarek did the mysterious LS crisis check.
Cally didn’t help with this check despite having enough cards.

@Jorn_Weines

Note my drawback and the previous crisis colors and what I draw.

Can the Admiral send himself to Sick Bay? Seems like that’d be the most human move possible, unless it literally has to be another player.

The Admiral did not just punch themselves in the face.

Unless you are implying you laced her gloves with something before you left.

Maybe she threw a horribly off target punch and ended up comically rolling up in the ropes!

What do you think this is, European league soccer?!

‘The current player chooses another player to send to Sickbay.’

I feel that still leaves all sorts of room for mischievous behavior and the Admiral, President, Vice-President, and CAG should all be looked at with extreme suspicion.

What’s with all the title anyways? We don’t even have names, just numbers. Keep it simple, folks!

Do you remember the Pegasus episode? When Admiral Cain comes to Galactica and we first meet the Pegasus crew? Best line in that scene is Stinger walking up to Starbuck.

Stinger: ‘Captain Taylor.’
Starbuck: ‘Kara Thrace.’
Stinger nods and says: ‘Captain Taylor’

That’s who you picked.

Good point!

Like many officers from Pegasus , Taylor is a humorless officer that seems to regard Galactica’s officers as tainted in some way.

They definitely are.

Later, Stinger is placed in the brig after mouthing off to Pegasus’s commanding officer, Commander Garner.

Guess that explains the brigging!