BSG: Space Oceans 11 - Getting the Band Back Together

I’m glad you got it, I heard about it on a podcast and wanted to try it myself.

How many do you need? Is there a link to the rules? Can you make Lantz not be Hitler?

I’m always up for trying another forum game.

Edit: sounds almost like a take on Avalon.

It is, except it creates incentives for the ‘resistance’ to work with, or at least not oppose, the fascists. You get powers for fascists passing missions, and the automatic victory for following catching Hitler only comes into effect after a certain number of fascist policies

Yeah the whole passing laws and government powers sound like an interesting way to make the different missions have an effect on the game other than just advancing one team or the other towards victory.

Too bad the rules link on their website doesn’t work.

5-10 people.

Yes, I included a working link in the thread: https://forum.quartertothree.com/t/secret-hitler-forum-game/125574

I added the responses from I interpreted as positive as having signed up to the game. Go in and remove yourself from the list if I was wrong in my intepretation. :)

Hey, heads up for anyone not tracking the Secret Hitler thread, but I’ve got a poll up for the next forum game. Come one, come all, and help pick! @scottagibson and others who missed the last BSG game, now’s your chance to get in.

Testing linking threads: Battlestar Galactica 12: Midnight on the Watchtower

New game up, yay!

EDIT: a HA! so that is how it works.