Can you find the bathtub?

I’ll admit I only found the bathtub because of an innate familiarity with the type of generic brick Baptist church architecture, and so knew where the baptismal should be.

My god is that place a horror show.

OMG, capitalism generates so much GARBAGE

There’s something existentially disturbing about turning a church into a warehouse for the most irrelevant kind of goods. At least the Goths were all about blacklights and counter-culture transgressions. It feels like Slumdog America, tbh, something soul crushing spending your days alphabetizing C list films being sold for 0.50$ a DVD.

My wife, who gets twitchy when there are too many toys on the floor or if I put the can opener in the wrong part of the right drawer, would have an absolute panic attack in that building.

Oh, btw, so this is a standard “baptismal” in Baptist churches? Methodist/Pres/Episcopal (the three I’m familiar with) as far as i recall just did the finger-sprinkle thing.

"About This Home

Public Remarks: Church, School, Daycare, Home business this home has been it all. This unique home is just what you are looking for. Two kitchens, a private living space and many more surprises. This is a must see. The pictures do not tell the full story. All information provided are only about the first building."

The agent never returned from building two.

Yes. I’ve seen that exact model in… many churches.

Granted the auditorium orientation is a bit turned, usually they are deeper than they are wide. Otherwise this was a pretty standard build.

Someone should really 3d map this for the next iteration of the S.W.A.T. series.

I was thinking, wow, this is a huge home for an illegal operation, but that was before I even found the other staircase that leads back up into the warehouse. Holy crap. I wonder how smelly that bathtub is.

Made me feel like Clarice Starling.

I can’t find the bathtub at all. Anyone want to give me a (appropriately spoiler tagged) hint as to which level or general area I should be poking around? I keep getting lost in the warehouse areas.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was much warmer than I thought I was.

Interesting place to put a bathtub for sure. Hard to believe that’s an actual house. Probably need a sign or something to warn someone what they are walking into too.

I found a Dalek and Cyberman plushie I want, who must I contact?!?!?

No bathtub yet, but I did find the 2 toilets next to each other, most interesting!

The hoarders cleaning crew.

Still in shrink! Perhaps they should have watched it?

After about 5 minutes I got lost.

Look by the tub, between the Girls Gone Wild and christian music CDs is the book Click and Mortar.

I went through it like a maze, which I think it actually is. Always turning the same way. If I end up in a loop, going to the entry point and turning the same way. Still didn’t help.

I may still be in there. Wandering. Wandering. Lost and alone… Still there… still there

I found the bathtub but then I tried finding my way back to the original house part of the house and couldn’t do it. I got completely lost.

The hint for this is that its two buildings with a connected “basement” level (you can see the outer wall of the warehouse from the windows of the “kitchen” in the “living area”). So find the warehouse end wall, then figure out how to get to the lowest level, then search for the connector.