Can't post a Tweet in Firefox, Windows 10

It’s the weirdest thing: I opened a tab to tweet something to my local public radio/TV outfit (OPB) and the Tweet button was grayed out.

I thought it might be due to Ublock Origin but I whitelisted the site and refreshed, and nope. Then I deactivated the DuckDuckGo add-on, and still nothing.

My Google search turned up nothing either. Anyone else notice this? I can still Tweet with my phone of course, if need be.

Same, Chrome Win10, but can retweet w/ comment though?

What the heck is going on? Is posting a fresh Tweet now for “Twitter Premium” users or something?

I suspect the browsers have implemented some “improvement” to their malware detection that killed whatever Twitter is doing on that particular button. I had a similar problem with attaching images to Facebook posts a while back. The problem magically went away after a few days, when either the site or the browser figured out a fix.

Tweet button is still grayed out today. I should see if the same applies to Edge.

EDIT: Yup, happening there too. What gives? Also BTW, the new improved Edge is taking forEVER to resolve domain names.

Actually, only one of the two “Tweet” buttons is grayed out: the one in the middle pane near my avatar and at the top of my feed. The button on the left pane at the bottom works fine, go figure.