Christmas comes on November 29th for State of Decay

Title Christmas comes on November 29th for State of Decay
Author Tom Chick
Posted in News
When November 15, 2013

State of Decay's Breakdown DLC will be available on November 29th, for $7, for both the Xbox 360 and PC. You'll get a survival sandbox mode, new characters, and an RV. Did you hear that? An RV! Like in Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and We're The Millers..

Read the full article

State of Decay is the definitive Zombie game. Despite some really strong competition from Brothers, Gone Home, and Metro it's easily favourite game this year. I can't wait to check out Breakdown. Such a cool idea.

Also, has there ever been a better soundtrack? Jesper Kyd's work is just perfect.

If you can trick out that RV with armor and chainsaws and flamethrowers, I'm in. I keep thinking I'll try this game sometime, but I just never pull the trigger (ha). For some reason the demo kind of turned me off and I'm not completely sure why.

Excellent news. I'm really looking forward to trying out the sandbox mode with its increased difficulty and lack of finality.

Yeah, that soundtrack is one of the few that I would not only never turn off while playing, but that I will also listen to when not playing. What a great piece of work.

Are they charging for PC version? Figured they'd include it since it only recently came out (of early access, anyway.)

I want to cook meth for the zombies in that RV.