City of Heroes to Shut Down

hmm so i’m gonna put all those debuffs on a separate bar and remember to cycle through them 1,2,3,etc.

I think the real catch will be remembering to turn them off quickly when the fights end. Also since they have a non-zero cast time it will be inefficient to cast them every fight unfortunately. Many fights especially early game could be over by the time you cast them if you had just attacked instead unless you crank up the difficulty to account for it.

I was using it in a ~20ish level group. They seem to be decent pullers I guess.

Tech requirements are pretty low:

My favorite support set is Time Manipulation. Times Juncture is a decent enough debuff early on, while Chrono Shift and Farsight are terrific buffs at the higher levels. And I don’t have to recast them every time the team moves to a new pack of mobs.

Is that a defender or controller?

Calvin Klein with prestige hoverboard… Time/electricity.

I see with super speed I can reach 88 MPH… and elec should get me the 1.21 jijawatts.

Mine’s a corruptor, fire/time.

Hey, you can email stuff… including items.

And if you send it to your global name, any of your characters can claim it!

Is there a way to set your global name? Mine got set to the name of the first character I made. Also, where do you send email at?

Yep, look on the menu (by your health bar) for the Chat Handle option.

On your Chat window, there should be an Email option at the top.

Thugs/Dark Mastermind is fun solo. Spines/Fire Brute is pretty silly, and a great farmer. Elec/Shield is also a great solo/farmer.

Transfering a few characters to Everlasting, as Halcyon is shutting down soon.

Shutting down? My understanding is a name change and a move to Germany.

The XP thing is weird. You are gonna get to pick extra XP at the cost of influence:

https://score.savecoh.com/index.php/topic,1551.0.html

I thought I read something about patrol XP and 50% XP on all servers but I can’t find it now.

What what? When is this happening and how do I transfer characters and what sever is the QT3 one? Everlasting?

@RichVR is right, Halcyon is not shutting down. They’re renaming it Reunion and moving it to Germany. All other servers are going to Canada. You can get it from the horse’s mouth here:

You can transfer characters if you’d like, either to avoid to cross-Atlantic latency or just to be near me. :) I’m playing on Everlasting. The way you transfer is to select your character on the character select screen, but instead of entering the game click the transfer button up at the top of the screen. It’ll give you a warning about stuff you’ll lose - SG membership is the only important bit - and then you can pick your new server.

Cool. How long to transfers take? Minutes or hours?

Has anyone tried the sentinel AT? It looks like blaster primary powers and scrapper secondary powers. Is there more to it?

Very quick. Couple minutes.

Less ranged attack, more survive. 7 and 7 I believe.

Just respeced my Fire Ice Magic guy at 11. I didn’t know about Mystic Flight in the Sorcery line. Good looking flight with a secondary teleport as well. Way cool!

Edit: Mystic flight is so awesome. Flying and teleporting in mid air. No drop like in regular teleport. So good I’m considering it for every toon regardless of their origin, from now on.