City of Heroes to Shut Down

So I put a couple of salvage items on the AH. Should get 500,000 each for them. One problem. Which one of my three pages of alts was it?

It’s usually almost instantaneous. I wait for it to sell, and then put the money on my global email where it floats for exactly that reason lol.

Found it. And I will do as you suggest from now on.

Is the ineffablebob of Hero Stats our @ineffablebob?

If there’s another @ineffablebob out there, we may need to break out the Thunderdome! But we’re OK for now, because yes, that’s me.

Thanks for the work you put into Hero Stats.

damn did I miss this game.
Already have 6 alts…;)

You have some catching up to do…I’m at 32 alts, and finally have one that is past level 20.

94 alts here, the struggle is real.

Wow, I doubt I will ever top that, even with my severe alt-itis.

CoH is a perfect storm for alt-itis. So many combos, so many outfits, and to me the game gets pretty boring post 20ish when it slows down a lot.

I continue to love CoH largely for the alts. Yes, I play many of my toons up to 50 and into Incarnate content, but there’s something great about making yet another character with yet another costume and beating some Hellions into the ground.

/thumbs up

Just went back to my STJ/bio brute. What a monster.

Edit: Just picked up Maneuvers, Assault next.

A tip from reddit that is wonderful:

In Notepad, write three lines - username, password, blank line.
Save as resume_info.txt in the same directory where the game exe is.

hmmm, didn’t realize they had a speedster sub powerset in COH. Its in the blaster set of all places, but Im playing with it now

I’m rather surprised how viable arrow/TA is. I’m enjoying it a lot. /TA is a strong set. They both are fast and the synergy works.

OK I couldn’t STOP playing the speedster once I got going… feels very OVEROWERED! Its the only time I felt a blaster could be played as a scrapper. The Martial Combat set is VERY NICE! Tons of AOE, the Burst of Speed lets you teleport and do aoe on a tight group 3 TIMES before it needs to recharge!

Ki Push send bosses floating slowly away for a few minutes so you can hit them with your ranged blasts before they even stand back up.

Reaction time slows ALL enemies down (time dealation effect) so you can run in the middle of them kicking off your powers which are all fast! It also recharges your energy fast!

As I said there are a few AOE damage powers in this set. It has regen power, get fighting set and you are a full on scrapper!

I find the Fire set great for this one, but I can see the radiation set owning the day with the same number of AOE powers with its defence debuff combined with slow and has some strong single target damage for when the boss is going a slow moving knockback!

I’m really impressed with this very unique feeling set, and I LOVE finally having a speedster type hero in the game.

What power combo, Martial secondary, what are you running as main?

I think that any AT seems OP in the beginning. That being before 20. You can blast through the first levels easily. But when you hit some of the higher level missions, they seem to say, “Yeah you are way OP. Here, have this two oranges and a red. Have fun.” :)