Clinton Email Controversy

I wish you were wrong about that.

Or, Fox will realize that there isn’t much there. So - Hillary! Emails! Strzok! Page! Texts!

Which pretty much sums up the current Fox web page.

Same

… and yup.

I wish I could relish the irony, but at this point I’m just dead inside:

It’ll be great to see Fox News go after this, given how the entire administration and the royal family seem to be using personal emails (and cellphones and probably laptops.)

We have entered an age where hypocrisy means nothing. It is totally fine to call your enemies out on something you also do now.

Does it also say there is nothing wrong with that as long as it was unclassified business and steps were taken to retain the messages to meet record keeping requirements?

From what I can tell the report says pretty much what we already knew, and Trump will continue to talk it up as reporting something it doesn’t.

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1007325009327607808

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1007376361101582336

Absolutely fucking savage.

That’s the thing: fuck James Comey. Fuck him in the ear with all this bullshit in this report.

Hear, hear!

I’ll take Comey on my side right now just because I feel like every non-sycophant needs to come together to stop Trump, but I’ve never forgiven him for his October surprise. Yes, I understand the position he was in, but fuck him in the ear indeed.

Pretty much where I stand. He knowingly started the ugly ball rolling, so he still gets the blame for the damage it did regardless of any hand wringing he did. I still somewhat trust him as someone who will do what he thinks is right, but I sure don’t implicitly trust his judgement.

What planet is this?

Joe Fucking Walsh is a voice of reason.

I still don’t.

Yeah, me either. He deliberately didn’t keep the AG in the loop about what he was doing, either in July when he released the original report or in October. That’s pretty unconscionable. He’s supposed to keep his boss informed, and it was her job to manage the political implications of his announcements. He also condemned Clinton’s use of a private server as irresponsible–even though not illegal–which was outside his purview and outside normal operational parameters for the FBI. And then to find out he’s a fucking hypocrite even on that. He’s a self-serving megalomaniacal nincompoop. He can go straight to hell.

I’ll be honest, this would have been unbelievable to me November 2016.

Yet this is only, approximately, the #3478th most ridiculous thing since then.

Proof we don’t live in the matrix, or that if we do it has bugged the fuck out.

Let’s not go overboard. Stopped clocks are right twice a day.

Also, as every cartoon has ever taught me in the 90s, even if you ally with the villian in one episode, doesn’t mean you won’t be enemies in the very next episode. Unless there is a big arch coming along, and there are new toys to sell. Then the original villian may become an Antihero of sorts.

I guess it depends on the cartoon.

Yeah but this is Joe Walsh who was going to grab his musket if Hillary won.

And it’s not the first thing like this he’s said recently.