Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

Final frame

80:80

Frank & Lola?

Yup. General Zod gets it on with Imogen Poots, who has grown the hell up from the girl who was in 28 Weeks Later. Of course, she better be older, cause she’s nekkid in this one.

Paging @marquac.

Shoot! Sorry folks. I’ll post something this evening.

Sorry for Cleveing the game up. Just checking to make sure that the frames will work in Windows 10 and then I’ll post them.

I couldn’t agree more @abidingdude. That’s why it’s so disappointing that some of the assets that I was going to use for the frame game were apparently copyrighted so I can’t use them (fricken Tom already did Morgan). So now I am going to have to push back the release to change those assets.

I kid. New frame up in 5 minutes. It’s gonna go fast I think.

Your new frame.

20:20

Yay! I don’t recognize the dude but I’m one-hundred percent positive that’s Karen’s Gillan’s hair so I’m gonna guess In a Valley of Violence

It is not In a Valley of Violence. There is some heavy violence in this movie though.

Is that Bone Tomahawk?

No fair giving hints!

-Tom, who knows the movie but baren is a jerk so I won’t be winning this round

You got it, @baren. It is Bone Tomahawk. I could have sworn I had posted it before but it wasn’t on the list.

40:40

60:60

80:80

100:100

120:120

Too much Fox in those frames. Need more Jenkins and Russell.

-Tom

Mr Fox’s white suit was a real giveaway. I am surprised we haven’t already done that. Great movie! Perpetually on my rewatch list.

I really like how these frames turned out. Another movie I’m surprised to find we haven’t done.
2020:

RocknRolla?

I freaking love that movie. I’m so annoyed the trilogy didn’t pan out.

-xtien

It is indeed RocknRolla, @ChristienMurawski.

4040: What is this guy up to?

6060: The gunslinger!

8080: Och, my knee!

100100: This looks like something out of a serial killer movie.

These are all such great-looking frames. That Guy Richie, he really knows what he’s doing.

That 100 is particularly stunning. Good choice.

I’ll have a frame up as soon as possible.

-xtien

“They say there are only two days you enjoy a boat…”

Ha ha, you saw the King Arthur movie?

-Tom

P.S. Holy crap, I forgot Idris Elba was in Rock n’ Rolla! See what The Wire does to a fella?