Comp Stomp Monday! I

So, any suggestions for tonight’s gaming? I was curious if there are any good TBS games that are good for Multiplayer comp stomp.

Is there any interest in doing a round of Din’s Curse as our weekly comp stomp? It’s on sale currently, and from what I hear, the Multiplayer Aspect is supposed to be quite good.

What time do you normally play on Mondays?

We usually start 9:30 PM EST, but usually a few us are there a bit earlier.

i didnt know monday comp stomp was a thing, but now all i want to do is play a big multiplayer session of dins curse. so ill throw my hat in.

Cool. Just join us on discord when you have some time.
Sometimes we play pick up games during the week, but only Mondays are set in stone.

So, it looks like we have a few people interested in playing tonight.

We will try and do some more Din’s curse co-op tonight if anyone is in interested in joining. We will try and start around 8:30 EST tonight, East coast US server, called DDD, password 123 and disable the DLC if you have it. We also have a discord chat channel if you would like to talk with our motley crew.

I know this fell away for a bit, but anyone interested in some gaming tonight, or more likely Monday evening?

Well I had to work all weekend, so my plans for Deep Rock Galactic fun were stomped on.

What game are you thinking about for tomorrow?

Yeah, I’m out of town until tomorrow but should be around by tomorrow evening depending on what the plan is.

Well, I know a lot of people just got Titan Quest, and I am always up for Titan Quest.
But maybe something old school, and PvE?

Are we in a TBS, RTS or RPG mood? Heck, Icewind Dale EE might be fun with several players. It’s a bit of RPG and RTS rolled into one.

Battle for Wesnoth has a lot of interesting PvE mods available.

Zero K might be fun, although so would some good old Age of Empires 2!

Let me know, I will figure it out.

Or, we just do some PVP!

Well my 2 hour nap messed up trying to get on and play something tonight.

:p

I’ve been playing a lot of AoE2 this last couple weeks. There are a ton of new expansions (!) and some great (horrible?) 90s style scripted campaigns that are like C&C 1 era stuff.

There are also Youtube channels still posting AoE2 content and getting 100,00 (?!) views.

SOOOO, yea, i’d be up for some AoE!

There is a MS sponsored tournament taking place right now as well:

AoE2 is easily the most played rts outside of the Starcraft games.

After I get the kids to bed I will be heading back to Azeroth to collect bear asses.

AoE 2 is great, but I would love to see Star Wars Battleground given some love, especially with the excellent Expanded Fronts Mod.

Still, I would love to jump in with some Malay. Gold Free Infantry and cheap Battle Elephants! And harbors! It’s all so much fun.

Azeroth is currently down for repairs. The bears are safe for now.

I’m getting into moonrunner ok. Are some other servers having issues? It has been pretty smooth so far this afternoon for me. Crazy week for gaming. BFA and Phantom Doctrine releasing, and the 1st of the remastered Bard’s Tale games releases tomorrow.

Problems with the authentication server apparently. Haven’t been able to get in for a couple of hours now.

Wait, can you play Star Wars Battlegrounds today? I thought it was a CDROM only dead game now.

Oh and i tried out AoE3 just to compare. OMG. I’m no leet dood (anymore), but AoE3 is trash!

Right now of the available Age games i’d rank them as

AoE2
Mythology
AoE1 Remaster (it’s pretty, but also too dated)
AoE3