Company of Heroes 2 is a real snow job

Then how do you explain the Borderlands 2 review, seeing as BL2 is the biggest rehash in recent history.

He gives the F2P half-assed Diablo II clone a 4 and this a one? Yeah, this guy knows exactly what he's talking about...

How dare you! Dat was a GOOD game!
Am I doing this right?

The rating you gave is disgraceful. You should be ashamed.

When you're done sucking this guys dick, how about you go and read some real reviews?

This review is terrible. There is so much wrong with it I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Nope.

So every unknown person that has no qualifications but a shitty webpage can influence meta critic? Interesting. This is by far the worst article ive ever read though. You should honestly search for a different hobby. =)

Last light isn't a dlc "fast". It's also a much better game than this POS.

Maybe we can work this to our advantage... Let's all create shitty blog pages, write a few reviews to give our selves "Critic" status, then post genuine reviews of CoH 2 on metacritic :D

20%?
Is this Review a joke?

1 Star is ridiculous

Definitely a harsh review and score. Check out the average at metactitic or gamerankings.

True. That's when reviewers aren't payed off.
Unlike you, people can usually do the math, you know.
Greed does not have a logical concept, except greed.

In my opinion this reviewer did not take the time to attempt to understand weather mechanics and is downplaying the gameplay and game quality by calling into play gamer nostalgia for a 7 year old title.
People complained about StarCraft 2 being "inferior" to StarCraft when it came out and for all I know still complain about it. All I see is the same thing here, and this reviewer's lack of knowledge of the fairly straightforward weather mechanics really makes me question the validity of the rest of his review.
Just my 2 cents.

Well, that's disappointing. CoH and DoW2 are pretty much the only RTS games I like, so I had high hopes for Relic's latest. I'm surely not plunking down cash for "grindy-er more obtuse CoH with the fiddly bits turned up to 11" though.

Back to PanzerCorps it is!

I think this is a severe case of gamer nostalgia (ZOMG nothing can be as great as the first title! - rose colored glasses) mixed with a hatred of unlockable content (oh noes! 2% increased accuracy! Imba!) and a lack of understanding of simple mechanics (WTF did my tank fall into the ice! I never bothered to read a 2 sentence description of how ColdTech is supposed to work).

Sure, the campaign is hokey and there are reportedly some stability issues (not really seeing this personally, though I do tend to run games on low settings intentionally to improve their performance) but for my 2 cents this is a great game.

Whats a 'fan fast'? Is it something in which gamers go on games fast in which they play no games for a 36 hour period?

Lol read the review if you wish to understand.

Lol why pay for more of the same? Games, unlike food, do not go bad. And what you call 'new and refreshing' is looking more like ways to optimize the revenue stream.