Cop Shooting Thread

Do failed cops join TSA?

No one said they were guilty of the same crime, but you’re the one who said the feeling is basically mutual. A sensible person should see why that’s not okay. it doesn’t matter how the prisoners feel about guards, the guards are doing the job… we’ve already determined the prisoners are not suitable to be free in society.

Does this apply in general to any two groups, A and B, where some members of B commit disgusting actions against members of A, and some members of B cover for them?

Probably. Depends on the power dynamics between the groups, but yes, I’d say the whole guilt by association problem is pretty transferrable across different issues.

So blame ALL guards. That is how we solve problems on the internet, we blame everyone of a particular group whenever anyone from that group does something despicable.

Can we blame ALL Guards for not holding their own accountable? We seem to blame all politicians for being sleazy, why is this so different.

When you protect your own, you own their mistakes.

/. #notallguards

Exactly.

As long as other guards at that prison aren’t demanding punishment for those disgusting individuals who committed these actions, they’re no better.

Jeez, guys, you’re being awfully hard on a few guys who just boiled a man to death. Don’t get your panties in a twist smh.

I mean, it’s not like they sold the country to Muslims like Obama did while he was playing golf for eight years!

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/blood-splattered-everywhere-disturbing-footage-shows-cop-stomping-on-handcuffed-black-mans-face/#.WO7orBMXATI.twitter

So, this is pretty bad. Guy is handcuffed and some cop runs up and stomps on his face.

I… don’t think I can stomach watching this video, if it’s anything like it’s described.

It’s not gory or anything, and the guy is up and walking afterwards. But it’s blatantly unnecessary on the part of the cop.Totally inexcusable.

OK, I watched it and… what the actual fuck?

And I don’t want to hear about how this guy cheated on his 10th grade math test or punched his grandma in the ovaries while wiping his ass with the American flag. There’s no fucking excuse or reason for an officer to behave in that manner.

I’m sure the officer in question will get brutally penalized with an unscheduled vacation or having to work at a desk for a while, though, so I can rest soundly knowing that justice will be served!

You can clearly see the handcuffed guy pulling a MOAB out of his boot.

The cop was fired at least. Should be prosecuted too if the investigation was in any way unbiased. But you know… Cops!

The only thing I’ve seen about this besides the video are the officers claims that the guy was acting funny and not following orders. There is still no reason to do what he did though.

Not an unscheduled vacation though… thankfully.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/13/officers-fired-after-video-shows-handcuffed-suspect-stomped-head/100439490/

Now to stop them from getting hired as police officers somewhere else.

The original officer was fired too, for punching the guy for no reason. Can’t imagine why cops don’t want body cameras.

Here is another one.

Balch Springs police Chief Jonathan Haber said officers heard
gunshots as they were responding to a call of drunken teens about 11
p.m. Saturday in the 12300 block of Baron Drive.
Haber said the vehicle that Jordan was in backed down the road toward the officers
“in an aggressive manner.” An officer fired at the vehicle and struck
Jordan, who was pronounced dead at a hospital, Balch Springs police said
in a written statement.

The officer shot a car backing down a street. In a response to a group of drunken teens.

Jesus Christ.

So, the cops just shot at the back of a car?

Well, they won’t be found guilty by a Texas jury.

You know, like the case of Walter Scott, where the unarmed 50 year old black man was running away from a cop, and shot in the back… 100% on video tape. Jury wouldn’t find him guilty.

Today, he is pleading guilty

This shit enrages me like nothing else. That and people that are anti-science.

Afraid for his life… Yeah Fuck you.

After the shooting, the video shows Slager picking up an unidentified
object — which appears to be his stun gun — from where he opened fire
and dropping it by Scott, seemingly planting evidence by the body to
give his side of the story more credibility.

Rot in prison you monster.