Cop Shooting Thread

That sounds plausible, too.

Well, how else would you know it’s wrong.

I don’t understand how this wasn’t already illegal.

It used to be a perk.

I mean… it’s rape by definition, but they kept getting off the hook near as I can tell. So they had to make a law specifically saying it isn’t legal.

I’m shocked. Oh wait, no I’m not.

White gangsters need to stop being so lazy. Get out there and break some laws.

This seems fine.

Didn’t actually shoot anyone.

Ah, Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love… Well, except for those sorts of brothers.

I don’t even know what to say about these stories anymore. They’ll probably come with some BS excuse and the cops involved will eventually shoot someone else one day.

That would sound hilarious if it wasn’t so damn tragic.

A modified screwdriver? OPEN FIRE!!!

Every black man is John Wick combined with Captain America, evidently.

They’re always going to fear for their lives. We give them guns and allow them to excuse themselves out of shootings.

I think this situation is more than meets the eye. Although I refuse to watch the video because I hate watching real situations where people die, so I’m only going off the written word.

1. They guy did rob a phone store & was running away
  2. Forced himself into one house where the owner chase him off
  3. Forced himself into another house (the one where he was shot) where 3 kids were at
  4. Did not immediately respond and had to be told multiple times
  5. From what I’ve read, the one hand did not come out cleanly (maybe holding a screwdriver) and also may have moved behind the car instead of staying still.

This is a lot different than the headlines “complied with cops commands and gets shot”

I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt on this one and until or if I read a different perspective from more authoritative sources.