Cop Shooting Thread

I’ll bet David Simon isn’t surprised.

People familiar with the Baltimore PD say The Wire is more documentary than fiction.

Which kind of makes sense given Simon’s background.

I mean…that’s just a brown dude with a beard, no?

OMG THE BEARDS THEY’RE HERE

EVERYONE GET CLEAR

THEY’RE IN MY EAR

INCREASE THE FEAR

Boy, I’d hate to be around when this guy sees James Harden.

Yeah.

I mean, even if he’s a muslim, that’s cool.

But there’s no actual indication he’s muslim. I mean, black dudes sometimes grow beards even if they aren’t Muslims.

Nice.

I’d like to know who bought it.

Nazis. Duh.

I mean which SPECIFIC Nazi.

A rich one apparently.

Maybe Miller or Bannon, though there are plenty of rich racists that don’t make the news.

Killing an innocent, mentally retarded deaf man who has a pipe to walk with? Yes’m that’s a warranted execution by police. And they get off with no charges.

So about those cops in schools…

Shocker!

Oh wait. I’ve said they’ve been doing that even when I was a conservative.

Problems with cops are not necessarily due to lack of training (as many people say), but also lots of bad training.

More the latter. From what I can tell almost all the training they get is terrible.

As if we didn’t know this already. They didn’t ever give him a chance to properly surrender. And he wasn’t “coming at them”.

Probably they just tried to keep him from getting away. (AFAIK I think letting perps get away makes cops look bad or stupid among their peers.)

Nope. These are the guys who joined the force because they wanted to shoot people. They desperately want to use that gun and get a rush from it.