Coronavirus 2019

Cooper deserves an Oscar for not reacting.

That she’s able to do that while ostensibly exhibiting concern for Trump’s health is what takes it to the highest level of shade.

This question might belong in the Coronavirus 2020: Science and data thread, I’m not sure, but I just thought I’d put it here first until there’s more peer reviewed studies.

We already know that fish-tank cleaner based therapies are effective against the virus, but has there been any research on using more natural and holistic solutions rather than harsh chemicals like Hydroxychloroquine? Like, would it be possible to live-swallow several of these fish in order to clean the virus out of people’s bodies?

@espressojim, is your lab doing anything with this? I think it’s a promising avenue of research.

The gentle patting of Trump’s hand as Pelosi said “Bless your heart” was implied.

Damn. I had to take state care giver classes in Poulsbo last month. Bye Trump

I think we’re still focused on tiny fires with lots of smoke, inside the body, lit by miniature submarines filled with navy seals. Maybe if we get some fish-gun tech, we can add that in as a combination therapy. I’ll pass that idea on to my boss, thanks!

I think Cavuto got under Trump’s skin today.

(Click for the Gretchen Carlson shade-throw.)

Rebekah Jones said in an email to CBS12 News that her removal was “not voluntary” and that she was removed from her position because she was ordered to censor some data, but refused to “manually change data to drum up support for the plan to reopen.”

Jones made the announcement May 5 in a farewell email to researchers and other members of the public who had signed up to receive updates on the data portal, according to Florida Today. She said that for “reasons beyond my division’s control,” her office is no longer managing the dashboard, involved in its publication, fixing errors or answering any questions.

I’m still waiting for these parents to get criminally charged with child endangerment…

Here’s the crazy French dude who started this Palanquin craze.

Trump definitely has a type.

My wife and I moved out here from Kenmore last year.

Ax her do she got big titties

The government you vote for.

…as we also get our highest recorded number of new cases, ever, the very week Gov’ DeSantis moves the throttle from “25%” to “50%”.

I have to go into the office today. My boss is convinced things will be back in full swing next week. Right now he is expecting me to be there all week, rather than working from home. Should be interesting.

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 7.24.30 AM

I don’t think Trump should take aquarium cleaner, only because I know the anti-coagulant effects from bromadiolone are better at stopping coronavirus for the Trumpengruppen than hydroxychloroquine as it targets clots on the lungs. “Rat poison” is just Big Pharma lies to stop people buying cheap anti-coagulants, don’t listen to fake news warnings not to take it.

indented and italics because even though no one here is that stupid, it’s such a dangerous thing to type whilst we live in an idiocracy.

I am expecting t-shirts soon.

This tweet where a Scottish lad has been told by their landlord to vacate their flat and asked by the estate agent to make a video to show it off is hilarious… And might feature my new favourite protest slogan. :)

https://twitter.com/sandybatchelor/status/1262038309456547840?s=19

At this point I don’t think it matters how many cases are reported. The people who demand states open up look at the Y axis on that chart as AMOUNT OF FREEDOM.

Finally, some good news out of the Trump White House!

I hope Trump demands a long, firm handshake from every singe person there.

Well it’s official. Schools in Ontario are done for the year. As a teacher (who was just hired before this all started so I’ve never actually met my students) I’m kind of like woohoo! On the other hand, as a father I’m very sad as my son’s grade 1 teacher was a very good teacher and I’m sad that he won’t be able to go back and learn with him.