Crysis Remastered - But can Nintendo Switch run Crysis?

Ashamed to say I tried this back in the day but could not git gud. The different suit modes taxed my scrollwheel skills too hard. Never tried the sequels.

The keyboard controls are easier. Double-tapping a key directly activates the suit function.

I initially followed advice here at Qt3 and played it on realistic difficulty, but the problem with that I kept dying a lot. I felt less like a superhero and more like Garrett in Thief. I’m glad I gave the game another try months/years later though, playing on Normal difficulty. Then I used all my suit powers with impunity and they actually made it feel powerful and the game felt like my playground instead of a scary place where I could die around every corner.

And I say that as someone who usually plays all shooters on the highest difficulty. Normal was just the right fit for me in this game. At least, I think it was normal. It’s been years, maybe it was the one between realistic and normal.

2 and 3 also getting remasters.

Looks good, never got far into 2, and never played 3. So I will probably get this.

All I remember of 2 is pushing cars in a parking garage at one point.

Is this the Crysis thread? Crysis 4 teased now…

Hope it’s next gen only.

I haven’t played Crysis 2 and 3, except for maybe two hours each. So where did we leave off? Did the aliens win?

Um, no, but New York was in a bad way by the end :)