Cyberpunk 2077 - CDProjekt's New Joint

From the leaks I’ve seen it’s a 2D platformer with microtransactions and quicktime events.

Please, no spoilers!!!

I mean, it’s already out and folks are playing it, so this doesn’t seem likely this time. :)

The princess is in another mainframe.

This seems to be all the perks.

Well, too late, you are going to use the power of imagination! :P

Don’t worry, I think I remember how boring they all were when they were shown back in the summer or so. :) It seems like the devs didn’t use much imagination themselves, unfortunately!

Given the game was (allegedly) originally delayed just for the sake of the current gen consoles, it’s surprising to me that most reviewers still don’t have a copy to play on - seems like there won’t be very many (any?) reviews by launch?

Yeah, the game probably suxors!"!LOL!1

Delayed reviews… CHECK
Game pushed back… CHECK
Influencers getting free stuff… CHECK

All the signs point to a huge fail at release. ;)

CANCEL CHRISTMAS!

They are already half cancelled with the covid. Cyberpunk failing would be like cancelling the other half.

Heh, yeah - That’s true.

Its just, every single time we get a major release, someone is worried that “the developers are hiding something” and “the game will fail”…Its just funny to me :-)

Kinda like how disappointed a co-worker of mine became because of No-Mans Sky - He was convinced that was the last game he was ever going to buy, and he planned his whole life (I’m exaggerating here a bit) around just flying around the galaxy, exploring it and having fun.
When the game failed to meet this expectation, he realized his life was going to continue the same as it ever had , and that angered him.

So - these days, I guess I just kinda laugh a bit at all the crazy antics we gamers make over an upcoming release of a game we eagerly await. (And there is nothing wrong with being eager for a game!).

Yeah, there are a lot of silly topics that fill the space when gamers really want to talk about a highly anticipated game that isn’t out yet.

That wasn’t my concern, or why I posted that link. Mostly I just assumed others, like me, were wondering when the review embargo was dropping. I thought it was strange that, allegedly, reviewers still don’t have copies.

The GOG countdown timer has updated for me. Night City’s not far away now! :)

Sure - but we all know what people think is the reason behind review embargos.

Well, you were replying to me directly, so I am saying I don’t believe that’s the case here. I just thought by now reviewers would have next-gen or PC game codes and be well under way, since we were told it was the current gen consoles that were delayed, so that seemed odd.

Do we know that the major outlets don’t have them already?