Cyberpunk 2077 - CDProjekt's New Joint

I hope faxes are still prevalent.

So, a brain in a robot essentially?

It’s a pretty robot, without pants.

The cop at the end is reliving a “Dreamdance”; the bullet immune woman is part of the Dreamdance replay.

Cheese with that?

Actually not quiet as the scar on the face is the same for the women being shot at and the female cop in the VTOL. I gather the guy was from max tac and in CP2020 they actually recruited cyberpsychos into the squad after some “reprogramming” to go after other psychos. And afaik that is what you see in the trailer. She gets beaten and now works for the cops herself. That does nor preclude her enjoying a Braindance recording of her “recruitment” of course.

And she is definetly full on pleasure borg i would say.

Well… if this is a memory of old events, It make sense that the women look now different.

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy was a hell of a game.

You’d think she would have had the scar buffed out in the intervening time. Maybe she decided to keep it as a memento of that time she went cyberpsycho and slaughtered a bunch of people.

Also, how come the bullet to the face left a scar, but the bullet to the sternum didn’t even mar her lingerie?

Man, you guys can nitpick anything.

Why did you choose the word Nitpick?Do you have something against Danes?

A good cyberpunk story run through an updated version of the Duex Ex: HR engine would make me very happy.

I never like the mechanics behind cyberpunk tabletop rpg, but love the themes. Could say the same thing about the Shadowrun.

Well, I thought the latest Deus Ex was a cyberpunk story. I thought it was okay.

Cybermithril. Duh.

-Tom

It was, and was ok. Thinking about it, maybe it was good except for boss battles. Thought the game engine worked well, and the upgrades fit the theme. Anyway, thats why I said I’d really like a good cyberpunk story!

An open-world Cyberpunk game could be pretty neat. I was never a huge fan of CP2020 (it seemed a little too gonzo – Shadowrun seemed more grounded despite its outlandish premise), but this looks like it could be really neat.

This was a pretty good analysis of the trailer by a genuine Cyberpunk 2020 nerd. I never played the game myself but did read the rulebooks when I was a kid, and found this video pretty interesting.

Cool behind the scenes stuff: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Cyberpunk-2077/6573211

Wow, really impressive stuff there. That image of the girl’s face with empty eye sockets is the creepiest thing I’ve seen in a while, though.

Damn. Badass.

Decisions are not yet made, but we are thinking about some kind of system which could tell more about the game world.

The idea is to record everything in its original language. If there are, for example, Mexicans in the game, they will speak with slang. All performed by Mexican actors. Then a player could try a translating implant, and according to its level, he will get better or worse translation.

That’s… really freaking awesome sounding, frankly.