Cyberpunk 2077 - CDProjekt's New Joint

I guess I should bump that to the front of the reading list on the kindle.

Oh my. This trans poster rabbit hole or apparent GoG insensitivity is such a beat up.

Look, I’m all for anti-discrimination against trans people, but when I look at a blurry pic of that poster, I honestly can’t tell if that is a trans person. Is that a wrinkle in the bodysuit or a erect penis wrapped in a very unnatural position, san ballsack? Do we really want to go there?

That alleged twitter insensitivity is again pretty minor, considering that this is a Polish company we are talking about. Newsflash: not everybody in the internet knows about specific policies of 'merica, especially from the Trump administration. If people can’t give them slack for using a suddenly popular hashtag without knowing the context, then it is another form of bigotry.

I’m getting deja vu. Didn’t we just spend the last 100 posts talking about cyberpunk trans?

Yeah, you’re way late to the party on this @Soma.

Let me tell you about this surprise actor in the game…

Sorry folks, just skim past 90+ posts.

DO TELL! Which breathtaking actor are you talking about???

If the character creator doesn’t let me customize mine to these exact specifications I am going to be so disappointed.

I had to do this. Sorry.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Whoa!

“Visually stunning”

Some cool concept art

CDPR may potentially allow players to create transgender, nonbinary, gender-neutral, or gender-fluid characters in the character creator. Nothing is final or certain now, but CDPR seem to be exploring the inclusion of that.

Seems like it might just be a matter of freedom when picking voice, face, and body types and being able to mix expressions in creation based on what is included in that piece.

It’s always been funny to me that Saints Row 3 and 4 got this right years ago. Just let players mix and match gender stuff in the character creator however they want.

Dickgirls/futanari/chicks-with-dicks is very much a popular thing online outside of being included for any sort of trans representation.

Hey look, the two best people behind Borderlands 2.

I’m a HAWP fan, but I’ve watched this particular HAWP video about 20 times.

Oh crap, I totally forgot Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin’ existed. Well, down the rabbit hole I go!

Male and female characters often use a different skeleton for animation, so that’s not always so simple, although modern tools make it much easier than it used to be.

Well, it’s always a tradeoff. If you invest time in extensive character customization, you can’t invest that time in X or Y feature.
Also, that kind of character customization is very cosmetic, while in CP they seem to be focused on things that are acknowledged by other npcs and affect quests.

To be honest, I never imagined or expected CP to have extensive character customizations, like the typical character creation full of sliders to adjust lips, nose, eyes, etc that you see in other games. They always talked of cyber augments, tattoos, hair styles, female/male, clothes, a not a lot else. I expected a few face presets, change skin and hair color, and a few doodads. Which coming from W3, it was already a llot.