Cyberpunk 2077 - CDProjekt's New Joint

That’s true of most small c cyberpunk too, no? I mean, just look at Blade Runner with its giant Atari and TDK (!) logos.

Excellent choices. I remember reading Hardwired right when it came out and being gobsmacked by how cool it was. Was that the original inspiration for riggers?

Has anyone else read The Peripheral by Gibson (2014). I thought it was an excellent return to more of the style of his first 3 books. It’s another one of those books where you don’t quite understand all of the language for the first 50+ pages, but kind of work it out via immersion.

Not sure. I haven’t read it. I just went looking for 2020-tie in novels and his name jumped out at me because my wife knows him.

Haha, a friend shared this on FB the other day.

Need some yikes, oof and more thrown in there.

And some thicc poggers.

Currently discounted on Amazon. PC version is $49.94.

I haven’t seen fishing mentioned yet, but we can hope!

If the small compression in the 4k YT trailer offended you or something, here you have the better version

Pfft. You could do that in AC: Origins.

That’s good. They should have dropped jump on The Witcher 3.

They should have dropped playable Ciri chapters in Witcher 3 as well.

Game will be DX12 only, so no go for your remaining Windows 7/8 users out there.

Wasn’t there a DX12 patch for Windows 7?

Also, people probably shouldn’t be using Win 7 anymore these days.

So which unpatched Windows 7 remote-execution exploits with no mitigations are out there?

Isn’t Windows 7 out of even extended support by now?

Spreadsheet says January this year.

That would make that question irrelevant. You can cling to Windows 7. But, like JD said, “people probably shouldn’t be using Win 7 anymore these days”. No support makes it unsuitable for “people”, aka the general public and for gaming too. You are just going to get more and more issues over time as testing on the OS and the user base continue to dwindle.

Also, time to dip your toes. The Windows 10 water is just fine. But that’s a discussion for another thread.