DON'T GIVE UP, an RPG I made inspired by 2 years of depression and my anti-social nature comes to Switch 4/8/2021!

Russia and USA build self learning computers to control the nuclear missile program, after many simulations learning from the outcomes, they decided that instead of firing the nukes, to decide the winner with a game of chess.

Humans and humans reactions are simply too slow. So now war is a thing machines do, in virtual rooms inside the memory of computers.

But this would only solve world peace. I think world peace is a easy to reach goal and less important than healing humanity soul. The state of humanity is somewhat like depression. Humanity can’t summon care for anything, so believe in nothing, or believe in very specific lies that are demostrable false. Cynism. A type of cynism that is prey for con-artist.

Maybe videogames are not the best way to do this. Videogames have very littel agency, they use a lot of space to be good games, it leaves very little for the message or focus. And can’t be very complex, or would be too hard to play. And videogames are a big time inversion that many people just don’t have. So maybe movies are a better way to heal humanity.