Cynical 7, A sassy RPG I made inspired by 2 years of depression and my anti-social nature :O

I believe cold tea is an abomination against god’s will, so I don’t know.

you guys have it all wrong, it’s all about the Dasani Raspberry Lemonade Sparkling Water, I was all about the La Croix until I tried one this week, CONVERTED. https://www.influenster.com/reviews/dasani-sparkling-raspberry-lemonade-water-beverage

Well, it’s been discussed at least. Keita Takahashi, the Katamari designer… his answer was fucking awesome. His slide deck was the best - I remember that talk very clearly.

Russia and USA build self learning computers to control the nuclear missile program, after many simulations learning from the outcomes, they decided that instead of firing the nukes, to decide the winner with a game of chess.

Humans and humans reactions are simply too slow. So now war is a thing machines do, in virtual rooms inside the memory of computers.

But this would only solve world peace. I think world peace is a easy to reach goal and less important than healing humanity soul. The state of humanity is somewhat like depression. Humanity can’t summon care for anything, so believe in nothing, or believe in very specific lies that are demostrable false. Cynism. A type of cynism that is prey for con-artist.

Maybe videogames are not the best way to do this. Videogames have very littel agency, they use a lot of space to be good games, it leaves very little for the message or focus. And can’t be very complex, or would be too hard to play. And videogames are a big time inversion that many people just don’t have. So maybe movies are a better way to heal humanity.

These people are on it!

Fucking big tea industrial complex stole my idea, man.

I miss Fizzies.

I’m a big fan of carbonated ketchup, myself. Just be careful not to shake up the bottle.

ketchup

this can’t be good or good for you >.> hell, it has imitation on the packaging.

That’s about the only iced tea you can get in Belgium. Sweet and fizzy. We find it really weird when it’s flat in other countries. Lipton iced tea is pretty much it when it comes to iced teas in supermarkets.

I find Lipton in bottles tends to be way too sweet.

You’re missing the point. We got those when I was a kid. You added the tablet to a glass of water and it made soda! Magic.

idk man, the faces on those tablets are looking off to the side awfully deviously.

…or maybe they are just repressing the fact that they are literally being dissolved alive for consumption.

* puts on interview mode *

You are obviously a talented and hard working person. Why you made a videogame of all things? What are your dreams for this game or future games?

Ahaha is this sarcasm? No, no, I’ve gotten the vibe for you people and I wanna say no one here would be that harsh :P
Let me ask YOU something, if you could make a video game about something you really cared about, would you not take the chance?

I just want to finish this probably more than anything in my life before, like, I’ve pretty much submerged myself in debt trying to work on a game that might break even, but this game is so much more personal to me, I can’t even explain the feeling of putting something personal into your work that you designed from the ground up and having comment in all caps “THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME GAME I’VE EVER PLAYED”, that right there sets a fire in me that makes me determined to move mountains myself to finish it!

I’m aspiring to finish it late 2018 or early 2019, if this is successful I might consider making more games, the weird thing about games is that most of them fail, and by fail I mean gaining less than what went into it. I’ve had 4 prototypes crushed before, but so much of getting into the game is getting journalists (and now probably more so popular youtubers and streamers, a lot of them get sponsored by companies so a lot them won’t even be interested without some incentive) to cover them. Once you establish relationships i’m sure it gets easier but on the outside most of us get “binned”.

Damn, I really know how to end things on an uplifting note don’t I?

Anyway I appreciate your praise, I hope you get a chance to try out the game~!

Teiman is a truly genuine soul. Take him at face value. The rest of us… well…

If you can figure out what that face value is.

See what I mean? :(

Is complicated. When you are creating art, you are creating it to show to other people. Will you write a book in a language that nobody can read?
Is not enough to have something important to say. You need somebody to heard it.

Well said!.

* interview mode re-activated *

Why do you think Minecraft was so fucking good?

Mildly NSFW and maybe check to make sure no family member is watching behind you.

635952485207018818-518994566_the-14-most-brutal-college-hazing-rituals-u1