Daredevil cancelled

I dont know why netflix cancelled daredevil series! Who all think that it should relaunch?

Timely. :)

Most likely it will be relaunched, just on Disney’s streaming service that’s coming out next year. That’s most likely why all of Marvel is being systematically cancelled on Netflix.

Disney isn’t going to air this show without major changes to it. Everything must be PG-13 and family-friendly on their service.

I wouldn’t mind a PG-13 (or rather TV-14) version. Arrow is TV-14 and there’s more than enough violent content in it. I still wouldn’t call Arrow “family-friendly” though, so Disney would probably over-sanitize DD.

Unfortunately, yes…

Too bad, really, I liked all of the series of The Defenders (well, except first one of Iron Fist, but even that had a good second season).
There might be another Jessica Jones one or The Punisher, but… eh.

It would be good if Disney would just pick the series’ up and continue them on their own service, but that is just too unlikely.

I get why they ended that cooperation to focus on their own service, but I would’ve preferred if it did not affect any series I liked ;)