Dark Souls 2 PC

They are replays of other players’ deaths in their own games. Like the red messages, they can provide useful information about unseen dangers.

I think Rock8man gets that, he’s asking why so many blood stains show deaths fighting unseen enemies when there aren’t any coming up. I suspect it is invasions in some cases, also people leading enemies back to an area they cleared out and then getting killed there. I’ve seen it to, it can be puzzling (and dilute the usefulness of the blood stains) but generally, I only worry when I see like 4 or 5 (or more!) stains in one little area. THAT is pretty telling. :)

Oh, I’m sorry, Rock8man, I missed your meaning. What BtF said. Also, I like the added “phantom” tension that turns out to be nothing – feeds the uncertainty crucial to foreboding.

Or perhaps they attacked a nearby npc somewhere and got wrecked?

I defeated the Scorpioness Najka last night on the fourth try. Pretty easy once you get her moves down and remember to add some lightening or flame to your weapon.

Some of my PvP adversaries have been very cool. It’s only then when I feel a desire for a less anonymous, ephemeral interaction.

There are few things in this game as cool as the first time you kill an invader instead of being killed yourself. True, that person probably had no business invading but even so it is a happy moment. I have taken to going to the first bonfire at the Iron Keep and fighting whoever has signed up on the bridge, Great practice.

I really miss multiplayer as I play Bloodborne. DS2 made it so painless and easy for how I play.

This. a thousand times this. It is so amazingly simple to be in a game in DS2 with several more people. It seems like all through two play throughs my multiplayer luck in Bloodborne has been hit or miss. I’ve lost a lot of insight to no summons…

Doh, just realized I’m in the DS2 thread. Let me move this post.

Don’t go, Tim! ;)

You and Bateau cast a large shadow on this thread:

I’ll be back one day, my friend…

Look to the cliffs of Majula for a free spirit running down the hill, nearly-naked pale body glistening in the sunlight.

…stumps for hands…

I noticed a distinct lack of Crypt Blacksword in those screenshots, Hotfreak.

Well, I just tried to jump back into this after about a bottle and a half of wine and a six month break. It did not go well.

There are currently rumors going around about a possible durability patch for the PC version. Since it’s all guesswork translation from japanese it could be anything, but the text loosely translated to “fixing the bug that was lowering weapon durability if you hit a corpse.”

I have half the strength needed. :D

I’m actually dual-wielding the blue flames now. Staff of Wisdom. All sorcery.

Edit: oh, and I started a dual Caestus build. Would love your input.

It’s funny, I worked my way to the Dragon Shrine to get the Staff of Wisdom, only to find that it had moved for Scholars. And to a spot where I could have picked it up 15 hours prior.

Proof of powerstanced Blue Flame beauty: