Darkwood - top-down, oldschool survival horror w/ RPG and Roguelike elements

It does look really interesting. If only I didnt have so many games on my backlog…

It’s a bit more complex than State of Decay’s crafting. You need fuel to convert wood to planks. Planks and nails to barricade windows. Rags and alcohol for first aid kits. Wire for lockpicks. That sort of thing. Degradable weapons are also part of the crafting. I’m not sure how complex it gets later on.

-Tom

Huh, whats with that note about key-resellers? Isn’t that when someone buys the game then re-sells it? Why is that a bigger deal than actually pirating the game?

key resellers often get the keys through credit card fraud, and it has become a fairly large problem for many devs/pubs

Is it too early to talk about Halloween? If so, too bad. I have decided that this is going to be my October Spooky Game this year. Will I be able to finish it in 31 days? We shall see! I plan on putting all other games aside for that month, which may be a struggle.

I’d be interested to know if the game gets less terrifying over time. I couldn’t stand it, it was too stressful.