Dawn of Discovery: Anno 1404

There’s no real front to a build. You need it on the road though and you need it to be within the radius of the warehouse. If you click on the warehouse, I believe it shows which buildings it’s reaching, maybe highlighted in green. It’s also important the road is touching that building or they won’t go do it. I’ve done that on accident before, like was a just off on the reach of the road.

Stupid question. I have a copy of Dawn of Discovery Gold… are the original campaign scenarios in Venice? Or do I have to launch the base game to do the original content, and then switch to Venice to do the new content?

The main game has the campaign that can be considered as the “in game tutorial”. Its 8 or 9 chapters long.

The scenarios of the main game can be accessed in the Venice version through classic scenarios tab on the scenarios screen.

I may be daft, but how do I build a fisherman’s hut in the first tutorial scenario? I did not see it as an option anywhere and I am stuck.

Construction menu > Fishing Hut

Welcome to the world of Anno games!

It’s hard to believe this game is 10 years old!

Thanks. That helped. I had to click the top of the construction menu once to change it’s mode and then the fish icon showed up. Had no idea it did that.

Oh yeah, it shows the build options for that class of people.